...

...
...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

"WICKED" FUN!!!


Well, one of my dreams came true last night. I got to finally see Wicked, the Broadway musical. I was one of the lucky few who even got tickets, thanks to my parents who are season ticket holders at the Capitol Theater. The story was so creative and there was even a great message at the end. The actress who played Elphaba was the standby, so I was a bit disappointed at first. But did she ever blow it out of the house and did a fantastic job. By the time they sang the song, "For Good", the tears just came flowing. What a beautiful song and musical. I will remember this day forever and hope to have the chance to see it again and this time take Jeff and the kids with me.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got to see it!! It really was amazing wasn't it! Our Glenda was the standby and I too was disapointed at first, but she was amazing! Even better than the Glenda I saw in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm SOOOO jealous!!!!! I would have loved to have seen that with you! I bet it was so great. I can't believe I've never seen it. One of these days we'll meet in New York for a weekend and see it, okay? Miss you...

    ReplyDelete