...

...
...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

FUN IN ST. GEORGE...

Jeff had some work in St. George this week, so we decided to tag along with him. I mean, who could turn down a trip to enjoy some sunny, warm weather. Of course, we had to visit Logan's favorite place...Snow Canyon. For a 4 year old boy, this is the ideal location to hike, explore, and play in the sand. Addie got in to the action as well. She is turning into a little tomboy (Jeff just loves that).

Up... Up....
... and away!!!! She was squealing with delight the whole time.




We got Addie a new swimsuit...My little fashion maven had to put it on with her sunglasses and crocs. They went out for a swim and discovered the outdoor pool wasn't heated yet. So had to resort to the hot tub for a quick dip.


We took a little day trip to Kanab to see some of Jeff's clients. There were a lot of country western things to see and many movie lots there.







5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you were in shorts! How nice to get away and enjoy some sun! Soak it up and bring it back with you will ya? Actually it is suppose to snow on Monday and Tuesday. :( Sorry.

    It would be fun to join you guys and let the kids explore all those fun places. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Addie's swimsuit shot! Wish I could catch some sunny warm weather somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love little Addie's cute swimsuit...what a little doll. What a fun break for you guys! I just wish we had been there with you. It's nice to see Paul's not the only one who tosses his kids into space. :) Logan looks so big! I love the updates...miss you guys! Sorry I haven't called you back...we'll chat soon, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute in that DARLING swim suit! Hey Kanab looks kinda fun.. I've never actually headed out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, nice page, I just hit the button at the top that says next blog and you came up. If you have time, I'm trying to write a blog with pictures folowed by text, you seem to have worked that out-I have not. Any hints, miketayse@yahoo.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete