...

...
...

Monday, February 16, 2009

MY CRAZY LITTLE GIRL

Addie is such a character. She is already showing so much spunk and independence. She rarely lets me put her to sleep, it is always Jeff who puts her down at night. Well she has another ear infection so I've been trying to give her more and longer naps. Yesterday I tried several times to get her to sleep to no avail, so I went about my activities. After a while, I noticed she went over and sat on the rug in the kitchen and then Logan said to look at Addie and sure enough she had fallen asleep sitting up propped up next to the cabinets. I took a picture of her and had a little laugh. She is always falling asleep in her high chair and in the car. Poor girl is so exhausted.


Logan shared one of his Oreos with Addie. This is what I found after I got out of the shower.


Logan and his cousin Caden lovin' little Addison...

5 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing! Paisley is just the opposite. She has to be in her crib with her blanket all laid out smooth and her binkie clipped on and a book in her hands. Addison is such a cutie!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Crazy how kids are able to fall asleep in the strangest places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are beautiful! Made my night to come here and see your blog. It's a wonderful way to stay in touch. Although crazy that we live so close, yet rarely catch up.


    Love your photos of your trip to California. The beach shots are really neat.
    The shot of Addie in her red and white outfit asleep is precious. Can't believe she is one.
    and that sweater dress she has on at Christmas. Lindsay and I were dying!
    And your little man is just that. And handsome too.
    Glad you asked about blogs! Now we can be blog buds.
    :)
    ok. this is way long. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is just too cute! Every time Paul comes back from a visit I pester him for details... he says she is just such a cutie. I can't believe how big the kids are! I love the pic of the 3 kids on the couch. Fun, fun. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a doll! I hope someday we get a girl! So jealous! Logan is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete