...

...
...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Princess Addie turns 2!!!

I can't believe Addison is already 2. She is one big girl, a 2 year old going on 16. She had a blast going to Build-a-Bear for her birthday and making a ballerina bear, she named her "Bella".




Some pictures of her at her birthay party...




Showing off her new Minnie Mouse shirt...

Trying on her new swimsuit and swim cover-up. Both Aunt Traci and Kristin gave her the same swim suit without even knowing it...




The gang singing for her at her party...I even made a Barbie birthday cake, quite an accomplishment for me.



Here's Addie after the party singing "Happy Birthday to YOU". She didn't quite finish the song though because the Pringles won out!!!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Addie!! I can't believe she is already 2! She is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute Tiff! I can't believe she is 2 either! I love her singing Happy birthday, how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. Our girls are growing up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the video... and I love Addie!

    ReplyDelete